Susan Wynne (Mayor)
Susan Wynne was elected as a Vaucluse Ward Councillor in 2008 and in 2011 was unanimously elected Mayor of Woollahra.
She is one of only 9 women to have held this position and is the youngest female Mayor in 150 years of Woollahra Council. Susan has worked tirelessly over the past 4 years not only for her own ward, but for the whole of the Municipality. With over 15 years experience as a Senior Marketer, as well as a small business owner, Susan juggles being a Mum of two girls, with her commitment to the community. She is hoping to continue serving her community as an elected representative of the Vaucluse Ward, and remains passionate about the role local members can have in shaping and enhancing the communities in which we live.
A former Mayor of Woollahra and Councillor for Paddington, Greg has been a resident/owner in Paddington for the past 18 years. His children have attended Peter Pan Kindergarten and Glenmore Rd Primary. Greg is a former president of Peter Pan Kindergarten and a member of the Paddington Society. He is CEO of a major financial services industry group and also runs a financial services consultancy. This experience will prove invaluable in assisting Council to improve their financial and investment management.
Greg champions many initiatives for Paddington, some of these include:
- Ensure development control plan for White City is respected and new developments comply with the Paddington Development Control Plan
- Implement a “first car free” resident parking permit, extend restrictions on non residents and increase enforcement
- Introduce a local bus shuttle to make Edgecliff Centre more accessible for shopping and transport
- Implement a local area bicycle program
- Appoint a dedicated Paddington Customer Service Manager
- Benchmark Council in terms of best practice to minimise carbon footprints and water management
- Protect open spaces, upgrade parks and re-open pedestrian access to Rushcutters Bay Park via White City
- Annual reporting to residents - expand use of email communication with residents
- Undertake immediate review of the Council Plan of Management and revise priorities
- Ensure 40km limit zones are respected
Ward: Double Bay
Ian has been a resident of Woollahra all his life and is committed to protecting Woollahra as a great place to live. He wants to ensure his children and grandchildren can be proud to live in Woollahra. His background in company finance and as an accountant and businessman will be invaluable in making sure our rates are well spent.
Updated profile pending