Useful tips on Polling Day
VOTING IS COMPULSORY
1. Put a 1 above the line for Residents First - Hey, it is our website! :-)
2. The queues get long after 10am, be smart and get in early to avoid wasting your Saturday in line!
3. Polling booths are Ward specific. Click here to find a polling booth nearest to you.
4. Some polling booths never get busy! Find one in your ward that's a little out of the way and it could save you a lot of time!
5. Be nice to the volunteers handing out how to votes (even if they're not Residents First). They are residents just like you and obviously care enough to help out. A simple thank you and a smile won't hurt you!
6. If you've just moved in to the area make sure you have updated your address on the electoral roll. You still need to vote somewhere so if you're not on the Woollahra roll you will be somewhere else.
7. Most importantly - VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN! (Just kidding, you can only vote once)
Unable to vote on Polling Day?
If you are unable to vote on Polling Day you can still cast your vote by visiting Pre Poll at Level 1, 53 Cross Street Double Bay between 8 and 4pm (times can vary) from Monday 27 August through Friday 7 September.
For more information please visit the Vote NSW- Woollahra website for further details.
If you are unable to visit Pre Poll you can cast a postal vote. For more information click here.